My entry to the "Pay It Forward Curation Contest - Week 34"
The rules of this challenge are very simple: Feature 2 High Quality Original Content Blog Posts from Steemians with a reputation score of 55 or under.
Seems like things are returning back to normal, after the shock and surprise in the Crypto Markets 2 weeks ago. This place got a lot quieter, but slowly, it seems that everyone is getting back on business.
Here's the preview of their latest artworks:
#1 - @faffy (51)
@Fabiana joined the Steem Network over a year ago, on October 6, 2017. She's an aspiring artist who lives in Venezuela. @faffy studied electronic engineering, but nowadays, she does illustrations for a living.
Her works are very cute and creative and they keep getting better and better. Sadly, @faffy suffered a big setback a month ago, when her hard drive collapsed and took a lot of her works with it. 😮
The post I'm featuring from @faffy is an interesting work she published yesterday, and it's entitled "From horrible sketch to beautiful drawing. Original digital Art."
@faffy's posts are very well elaborated and she's a survivor of the Venezuelan Meltdown, as well as the latest Crypto Bubble. Please show her some extra love.
#2 - @seanbon (53)
Sean Dunkley is an artist from Phuket, Thailand who also joined SteemIt last year, on July 23, 2017.
Despite being here for so long, @seanbon started posted regularly only 2 months ago. He posts very nice and interesting works, as well as chapters from Woven, a comic book he's developing in collaboration with @painted-bees.
I've chosen to feature his post Introducing - Joëlle Sauveterre !, published this morning. This work is a drawing of a character called Ms. Joëlle Sauveterre, which will be part of his new comic book project named Pilgrim Adrift.
I'm eager to see this new comic book, where @seanbon promises us:
There will be airships, eldritch monstrosities, and lots of adventure!
# Final Thoughts
At the time I'm writing this, both posts are extremely undervalued, with $0.31 and $0.27 in rewards.
Both @faffy and @seanbon have proven they are here for the long run, as both are still around after seeing STEEM go from $0.80 to $8.00 and back down to $0.38. Many others have abandoned ship over the last months.
Please give them some love and support. They certainly need it.
If you want to join the contest, here's more info about the "Pay It Forward" contest hosted by @pifc.
My previous participations are here:
- Week 3, featuring @lesploratore, @natashamoscow & @cebuvibes
- Week 5, featuring @sscrow, @nikonat & @alcidsmujica
- Week 6, featuring @neliacordeiro, @anomt & @gonzeto
- Week 7, featuring @aleisandel, @sentanu74 & @kothy
- Week 8, featuring @maryspace, @timmolloy & @viking-ventures
- Week 9, featuring @permanayogi, @teafp & @dustsweeper
- Week 10, featuring @abrahmatan & @itsdatneighbour
- Week 11, featuring @wgustaman & @blue-dragon
- Week 12, featuring @skinlovekin04 & @chriscomics
- Week 14, featuring @stahlberg & @daio
- Week 15, featuring @drowkeudrow & @christianyocte
- Week 16, featuring @escfrancis & @marzukie
- Week 17, featuring @artbynadine & @unyimeetuk
- Week 18, featuring @marya77 & @lady-idra
- Week 19, featuring @michellebonaroti and @connor-russo
- Week 20, featuring @maya525 and @stuffing
- Week 21, featuring @kryptik.tigrrr3d, @rebeca.just20 and @papersmell
- Week 22, featuring @vesteban and @haiyentree
- Week 23, featuring @adelair and @edanya
- Week 24, featuring @mushroomdreams and @sweettais
- Week 25, featuring @jeremyrfk and @armandosodano
- Week 27, featuring @spi.der and @maysi-art
- Week 28, featuring @hedenus and @helenelenoble
- Week 29, featuring @marcocosta and @papersmell
- Week 30, featuring @alkor and @francisftlp
- Week 31, featuring @taifavre and @misssadeyes
- Week 33, featuring @thedudebroguy and @madstalfos
If possible, I'll be buying 2 SBI (@steembasicincome) shares - one for each artist - with the rewards from this post.
@trincowski signing out.