My entry to the "Pay It Forward Curation Contest - Week 30"
The rules of this challenge are very simple: Feature 2 High Quality Original Content Blog Posts from Steemians with a reputation score of 55 or under.
Here's the preview of their latest artworks:
#1 - @alkor (47)
Alexander Korolev is an artist from Tver Oblast (Russia) who joined the Steem Network on April, 2018.
@alkor has been a very consistent blogger who specialises in realistic portrait drawings, mostly white and grey portraits.
From time to time he presents a colourful portrait drawing, too... and for my entry I've decided not to feature his latest artwork, but a portrait artwork from 3 days ago:
Gentlemen of fortune (drawing) is a magnificent portrait with incredible details.
How cool are these portraits? So expressive and with an excellent use of shadows!
#2 - @francisftlp (53)
Francis Torres is a Venezuelan artist who joined SteemIt on January 2018.
@francisftlp also specialises in portrait drawings, most of them in colour.
I've chosen to feature her Drawing of Will Smith, published yesterday.
Very cool and realistic, don't you think?
# Final Thoughts
At the time I'm writing this, both posts are undervalued, with $0.50 and $0.70 in rewards.
I don't think @alkor's works are getting the rewards they should, as he tends to earn less than $0.50 per post, being that 80% of those rewards are given by the @elegance platform. His reputation of 47 also seem a bit low to me, considering Alexander has been publishing excellent works, for so long.
@francisftlp is doing a little better, my guess is because Francis is interacting a little more with other artists and users, not only in SteemIt but also in Discord.
Both Alexander and Francis are being very consistent and my only suggestion goes to @alkor. Please try to engage a little more with other users on this platform, either by commenting or voting other people's posts more often.
The two of you are making very good posts and I hope you keep motivated to go on.
If you want to join the contest, here's more info about the "Pay It Forward" contest.
My previous participations are here:
- Week 3, featuring @lesploratore, @natashamoscow & @cebuvibes
- Week 5, featuring @sscrow, @nikonat & @alcidsmujica
- Week 6, featuring @neliacordeiro, @anomt & @gonzeto
- Week 7, featuring @aleisandel, @sentanu74 & @kothy
- Week 8, featuring @maryspace, @timmolloy & @viking-ventures
- Week 9, featuring @permanayogi, @teafp & @dustsweeper
- Week 10, featuring @abrahmatan & @itsdatneighbour
- Week 11, featuring @wgustaman & @blue-dragon
- Week 12, featuring @skinlovekin04 & @chriscomics
- Week 14, featuring @stahlberg & @daio
- Week 15, featuring @drowkeudrow & @christianyocte
- Week 16, featuring @escfrancis & @marzukie
- Week 17, featuring @artbynadine & @unyimeetuk
- Week 18, featuring @marya77 & @lady-idra
- Week 19, featuring @michellebonaroti and @connor-russo
- Week 20, featuring @maya525 and @stuffing
- Week 21, featuring @kryptik.tigrrr3d, @rebeca.just20 and @papersmell
- Week 22, featuring @vesteban and @haiyentree
- Week 23, featuring @adelair and @edanya
- Week 24, featuring @mushroomdreams and @sweettais
- Week 25, featuring @jeremyrfk and @armandosodano
- Week 27, featuring @spi.der and @maysi-art
- Week 28, featuring @hedenus and @helenelenoble
- Week 29, featuring @marcocosta and @papersmell
Since my rewards start allowing me to give a little more back to the community, I'm making the commitment to buy 2 SBI shares, one for each artist, with the rewards from this post.
@trincowski signing out.