Ulog + Contests: "Mama's Cookies" - Simple Tell Us Your Mum's 3rd Favorite Color. (Every Participant Wins Something)!!!
In the past few weeks, i have appeared missing especially in my comment section. Alot of tough times, have been ongoing.
"Suffering per minute". I have done this in "forever". In truth, i have never tasted happiness.
That aside, i want to create incentive for me to be restored to interaction in my comment section, while spreading out some joy, growth and further build the model guarding https://ulogs.org, #teardrops, #ulog, #untalented etc
Basically, it is time to fully prepare for the @teardrops SMT. This preparation has been ongoing from my day one on steemit, however, it is now time to get ready.
SMT protocol is around the corner. In January, it will be testnet.
Then, i will have further insight into what the SMT protocol covers and be able to complete our ColorlessPaper and determine valuable parameters etc
In the meantime, in today's post, let's carry out a Ulog-contest.
Note that #ulog-contests have been ongoing on @ulogs and there are currently up to 4 open contests. When ulogs.org is announced it will have form of faucet, containing live ulog-contests, giving "everyone" an opportunity to earn some steem daily. Note also that #ulog always has a #untalented paradigm, where "every participant wins something; flaws allowed, no losers etc"
#ulog-contests will be very simple contests that will accomplish a long-road-of-things. For one, we will use these contests to implore everyone and Uloggers globally to explore the use of ulogs.org and the full-beauty of the #ulog movement and the fun, world-adjusting art of ulogging.
We will use these contests to incite ulogging activities daily and as an extra means to keep us present in the steem ecosystem, even at times when you can't blog, vlog or ulog.
Hopefully, we can offer this faucet of #ulog-contests to the world of non-steemians out there, to ease them into the steem ecosystem.
We will have many such fun ulogging-activities going forward and in the long run, use much of activities to continue to up-build our Ulogs.org model as well as up-build the model of our Ulogs' mainstream game etc
We will keep this particular post simple as it is a contest.
See the last 4 (still open) #ulog-contests:
- "Ulog Contests: What Is The Starkest Difference Between A Fly And A Bird?"
- "Ulog Contest: Guess The Ulogger. "Every Participant Wins Something."
- Ulog-Contests: Inspire A Ulogger. (Every Participant Wins Something).
- Ulog Contests: "Daddy's Cookies" - Simple Tell Us Your Daddy's 3rd Favorite Color/Colour.
This contest is a very simple contest called: Mama's Cookies
This contest is easy and every participant wins something!!! Simply visit https://ulogs.org and sign in. Then, respond to this post using ulogs.org. In your response, simple tell us your mama's 3rd favorite color.
Note that the art of #ulogging is fun art that "mines the human" as well creates ulogacies.
As simple as this contest is, it is a Ulog-contest and it will help you dig. You may have to either dig your mind's eye to try to recall your Mama's 3rd favorite color (involves love) or you will need to go locate your mum, to ask her.
Yes, Mama's third favorite color is quite different from her first.
Quick Guidelines For Effective Participation.
As uloggers, you are encouraged to love ulogs.org and relish using it. We hope this #ulog-contests puts us in that culture. (Note that you can carry out all steemit activities also on https://ulogs.org). It is still in test phase and your "using it" gives us feedback to improve on it.
- To participate in this contest, you are encouraged to use https://ulogs.org to comment your answers. (Optional)
- You can still participate even if you aren't fully participating by leaving a reaction comment.
- You can re-ulog this post for visibility. (Optional)
- You are encouraged to mention friends etc in the comments below, so that they can participate. You can do so, even if your aren't participating. (Optional)
- You can pass this post across to steemians, uloggers etc who are currently not actively posting as they can gather some rewards by simply participating. (Optional)
- If you participate (optional), you will learn something and learning is the ultimate earning.
- The contest is very easy as there are no wrong answers. You can fully participate or simply guess the answers!
Why To Consider Participating Via Ulogs.org?
- You will be giving back to steem.
- Be reminded of steem's beauty.
- You will get in the art of ulogging.
- You be "true fans" of Uloggers and ulog-subtags and the communities these bear forth etc
- You can earn some rewards.
- You will learn something.
- If you participate by mentioning your friends, they will find out about ulogging and those who have temporarily gone into-the-box as regards "steeming" can be restored to "out-of-the-box" once again through ulogging
- We will get to know you better and this helps the #ulog movement.
The Rewards Styling
Every participant will win something in the comment section before their comment pays out. Receiving is an art. However, small or big the rewards, give it more testimonial essence.
- Every participant wins some rewards.
- Correct answers that use https://ulogs.org to respond, will win the most rewards.
- Correct answers that didn't use https://ulogs.org, will win more rewards
- Incorrect answers will win rewards
- Wrong guesses will win rewards.
- If you simply mentioned friends to participate (in the comments), you will win rewards.
- If you re-ulogged this post and you are able to indicate that you did so in the comments, you will win rewards.
Kindly vote for the "steemgigs" witness.
If you want to support an extra witness and you support mine "steemgigs", it will be really helpful.
If you want me to make witness voting decisions on your behalf, simply visit https://steemit.com/~witnesses and type in "surpassinggoogle" in the second box for proxy.
Subscribe to us on YouTube: UloggersTV
- Subscribe to us on Youtube: TeardropsTV
- Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/UloggersTV
- Kindly join the communities on Discord & Telegram