Witness server up and running - SteemPlus, 1UP and Utopian developer
I have been thinking about it for a while but I finally decided to go for it and set up my witness server. Read on to discover who I am, what I do on the blockchain, what are my engagements as a witness and finally what server I am using.
You knew @stoodkev (or not), meet Quentin
Hi! My name is Quentin Correa, I have been living in Taiwan for many years but I am originally from France, near Bordeaux, the city of good wine. I came to this beautiful country for my master degree and decided to stay here and start my startup two days ago. As a lot of startups, it failed but I didn't see as a failure but as a learning experience. This is around that time that I realized that I do not see myself fitting in a big company and started working freelance, got into cryptos and discovered Steemit.
My work on the Steem blockchain : Utopian projects
I have joined Utopian at its very beginning and I must say that it changed my life ( couldn't thank you enough @elear). I have been since then one of the most active developers in the platform.
I am doing my best to develop or help developing tools that add value to the users. I am working more and more on those, at the point I am almost a full-time Utopian now and am even considering to start a team to get even more good work done.
My work so far includes (but not limited to):
- SteemPlus extension, you can download it here. It brings tons of additional features to Steemit, Busy and soon Utopian. I have now 379 users and am working on making that number grow! You can find the last update and all the extension features in here
- Utopian-1UP. I helped @flauwy for this awesome idea of creating a manual curation system (people vote for their favorite posts) and voting before the Utopian bot. It will be ready very soon and definitely add value to the Utopian system.
- Utopian itself, I ve been working on the Utopian Bot, and some elements of its front-end.
- SteemJs for dummies: a series of tutorials for future developers using steemjs.
- Two more big things that will come real soon!
My engagements as a witness
- Keep working on tools that will improve Steemians experience, whatever what they favorite platform is.
- Always prefer usefulness over profitability of the tools I am developing.
- Act in the best interest of the community.
- Do my best to attract promote Steem to the outside world.
- 32 GB RAM
- 4 cores
- 200 GB HDD
- 1gbit/s network
- Germany VPS
Click on the image to vote for me as a witness!