LIST of LISTS - Share your lists and get Curated with SBI
The ability to organize Steem users into lists has been out for about a week now and we thought we'd see how people are utilizing the new feature. Let's see who's been using the feature.
I wrote about my idea for Inactive list over on my personal blog
But here's some info about why lists are awesome
SHARE YOUR LISTS - EARN SBI
- Either write your list of lists in the comments
- Screenshot your lists and put it in the comments
- Or you could do a post about your lists and maybe provide additional value to your followers
MY LISTS SO FAR:
- Here's some of the lists I've been working with.
- Some I've worked on more than others.
- I suppose some of the lists only make sense to me... and that's fine because they're private lists anyway.
- I find that when I go look at the feeds in explore I tend to enjoy quickly checking out if anything has happened on the top witnesses or what I call influencers which are a lot of the witnesses and people more closely connected to what I need to know running steempeak and then friends feeds and then I'll go look at photography and do some curating. Or if I want to see what's going on with other projects I can go to that list.
But if you wanna share your lists I think that would help a lot of people have some creative ideas about what to do.
TIP: ADDING A USER TO A LIST
Good place to share some tips about using lists. There are multiple ways to add a user to a list.
OPTION 1: On the profile for the user
OPTION 2: On the post 3 dot menu
OPTION 3: inside of connections
SHARE YOUR LIST OF LISTS
Do a screenshot of your lists I (@jarvie) will personally reward at least 10 of them.
What is SBI?
You can learn about all the 3rd parties we integrate here: https://steempeak.com/me/services
It's a way to sponsor a user and both parties get a small upvote for life.
Now's probably a nice time to remind you that we run a witness server to help process the blocks for the Steem Blockchain. You can vote for our witness so we are in a position to process more of them.
This works for all witnesses BTW
- Using Keychain: You just have to click and approve the transaction
- Using SteemConnect: You'll need access to copy paste the Active Key at least.