Classic & Easy Deviled Eggs!
There are a ton of ways to make eggs fun to eat and one of those recipes is the deviled eggs. It's the little perfect bites for snack or appetizer if you are going to throw a party. Not only there yummy but also packed of good cholesterol, saturated fat, vitamins and minerals. This is one of the best protein food you can have at home all year round, it's affordable, filling and nutritious!
The term "deviled", in reference to food means zesty or spicy, that's what this egg recipe is all about. You'll get that tangy, vinegar and lightly sweet flavor from the mustard. A sprinkle of paprika to these deviled eggs not only add that extra pop of flavor but it makes it look wonderful and appetizing.
There are a wide of variety on how to prepare deviled eggs, you can add any herbs, cheese, bacon bits, chives, and many more. This one is the classic version, simple and very easy to make but will definitely please your appetite. ;)
You can also make this ahead of time and keep it in the fridge up to two days, make sure it's covered in a container and better if it's airtight.
- 6 hard boiled eggs peeled
- 4 tablespoons mayo
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard ( I used Heinz yellow mustard)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- paprika & parsley (for garnish)
- Slice all the eggs in half (lengthwise)
- Remove the yolk using a spoon and transfer to a bowl
- Mash the yolks using a fork
- Add the mayo, mustard, salt, and pepper. Stir until the texture is smooth
- Fill each egg white whole with the deviled egg mixture using a spoon or a pipe
- Sprinkle some paprika and parsley for garnish
- Serve & enjoy! ;)
Do you have any recipe to share? Join the contest now!
Contest: Share a recipe & get a chance to win an upvote every day for a week! (Vote depends on the quality of the content)
- One entry per steemian.
- Paste the link of your recipe under comment box (eligible entry: only content that has been created before the payout date of your post)
- Tag another Steemian who might he interested in joining the contest
- Resteem this post
Check Count Down to know when contest ends.
If you reached this far, I appreciate your time reading, it means a lot to me since not everyone reads the full content and it takes time and draining to write a full blog.
Stay tuned for more recipes!
More Recipes For You: