What Will the Price of Steem be at the End of September 2019?
You know that you’re psychic. It’s time to prove it to the rest of us.
Post your prediction in the comment section below. The closest prediction will win the Steem/SBD liquid rewards from this post as well as a #steembasicincome unit and one PALcoin and one LEO token.
- Predictions must be posted in a comment to this post by 11:59 p.m. Central Time on 7 September 2019. I think that’s 04:59 Universal Time on 8 September 2019. Meh, 11:59 p.m. Central.
- Predictions must be in the form of U.S. Dollars per Steem. Okay kids, no more of this six digits after the decimal point stuff. Only predictions to the nearest penny.
- The price as shown at 11:59 p.m. Central Time on 30 September on coinmarketcap.com is what you’re aiming for. I am not eligible to post a prediction or win the contest. Also not eligible are my wife, my son, or my sister-in-law, all of whom have followed me down the rabbit hole and are now Steemians.
- Optionally, but strongly encouraged, please also go out on a limb and guesstimate where the price of Steem will be a year from now. Two years from now. Five years from now.
- In the event of a tie, the liquid rewards will be split among the people who tied.
- Only humans may participate. No bots.
- All contests need judges. I’m it for this one. No appeals to SCOTUS; my ruling is law.
There were 14 entrants in last month’s Steem price prediction contest.