Attention Fibre Artists - Free Book Giveaway!!!
Have you heard that textileartist.org is giving away a drool worthy collection of books about fibre art?
It's true. Here's what they have to say about it:
Make sure to get your entry in today because you don’t have long. The competition closes at midnight (UK time) on Thursday 17th May 2018, when we’ll draw the a name at random from all the correct answers we receive.
• Slow Stitch by Claire Wellesley-Smith
• Interpreting Themes in Textile Art by Els van Baarle
• Textile Collage by Mandy Pattullo
• Textile Nature by Anne Kelly
• Stitch Stories by Cas Holmes
• Stitch and Pattern by Jean Draper
• Natural Processes in Textile Art by Alice Fox
• Collage, Stitch, Print by Val Holmes
• Felt to Stitch by Sheila Smith
• New Ideas in Fusing Fabric by Margaret Beal
Just three days left to enter!