Greg Hunter: Weekly News Wrap-Up for Week Ending 18 January 2019
Greg Hunter provides a wrap-up of the news during the past week with his own unique commentary and perspective.
- (00:15) U.S. State of the Union Address;
- (03:36) Macron (France), May (England), and Trump (U.S.) not going to World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland;
- (07:12) Merkel offering to pay one-year's living expenses if refugees leave Europe;
- (07:43) Dick's Sporting Goods going broke and Gillette advertisement;
- (10:35) U.S. Federal Court orders discovery on Clinton email, Benghazi scandal;
- (14:48) Main Stream Media, Gannett Company, political polls;
- (21:58) Leak strategy, book "All Out War";
- (24:11) "There's Nothing Wrong with Open Borders" (New York Times: 15 January 2019) versus "Democrats Don't Want Open Borders" (New York Times: 27 June 2018);
- (26:29) Networks trashed Trump with 90% negative spin in 2018;
- (29:23) Economy, "comfortably unaware" interview with author of "The Age of Anomaly;
- (30:59) Deutsche Bank and fraud associated with the markets;
- (35:51) Billionaire investor, Sam Zell, says he's buying gold "for the first time in my life";
- (38:43) Bo Polny predicts U.S. stock market plunge;
- and more..
48 minute video by Greg Hunter published 17 January 2019
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
Links to Amazon Products in this Blog Are Provided for Your Shopping Convenience
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.